|Published:||Feb 11, 2013 7:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2013 12:42 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - To celebrate Bennett’s Fresh Roast being in business for 5 years, the shop will be offering one free doughnut and one free small cup of coffee per customer while supplies last.
Customers can also get a special anniversary doughnut, made with a special Mascarpone icing and three types of berries that are drizzled with honey.
Bennett’s will also be unveiling plans for its second location on Sanibel Island. That shop is expected to open in July on Periwinkle Way.
The giveaway runs Monday from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. The shop is located at 2011 Bayside Parkway, Fort Myers.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire