|Published:||Feb 10, 2013 10:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2013 10:00 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A 71-year-old woman died in a car accident on College Parkway in South Fort Myers on Saturday.
The Florida Highway Patrol says a man driving a Honda Accord east on College Parkway tried turning left onto Whiskey Creek Drive, but didn't see an on-coming car.
The car hit the passenger side, killing 71-year-old Betty Fried.
The driver of that Honda, 77-year-old Michael Rudd also had serious injuries and was cited for not yielding to the right of way.
His car hit a third car sitting at Whiskey Creek Drive, but no else was injured.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Landlord accused in lead paint case
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays