|Published:||Feb 10, 2013 10:57 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2013 10:57 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man arrested after leading authorities on a three-hour manhunt that started on I-75 Friday is now charged in a Cape Coral robbery.
Cape Coral Police Detectives have arrested Nathan Tucker on armed robbery charges from the February 7th robbery at the Domino's located at 3904 Skyline Blvd.
Tucker and a second suspect entered the store shortly after 4p.m. and stole cash.
Shortly after, detectives developed Tucker as a suspect and began searching for him. On Friday February 8th, Tucker was arrested by FHP while walking along I-75.
Detectives interviewed Tucker while he was in custody where he confessed to the robbery.
Police say the second suspect is known and being sought.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend