|Published:||Feb 09, 2013 7:28 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 09, 2013 7:51 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office has arrested a second teenager and charged him in connection to a Wendy's robbery early Thursday morning.
Detectives arrested 16-year-old Anthony Ross-Spagone Friday night and identified him as a long time friend and associate of Kristian Foster, who was arrested for the crime on Thursday.
Witness statements and video surveillance confirmed Ross-Spagone was with Foster, according to deputies.
He faces a number of charges, including 3 counts of robbery with a firearm, 3 counts kidnapping, 1 count possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, 1 count carjacking with a firearm, 1 count wearing a mask to conceal identity and 1 count person engaged in criminal offense having a weapon.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples