|Published:||Feb 08, 2013 10:15 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 08, 2013 10:15 AM EST|
SANIBEL, Fla.- Electric service to 1,928 LCEC customers was interrupted when a sailboat made contact with a transmission line, at 7:45 a.m. today. Power was restored within five minutes.
At this time, LCEC has deployed a helicopter to inspect lines for permanent damage.
If you have questions or concerns, please visit www.lcec.net or call (239) 656-2300.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Woman dies after driving into pond