|Published:||Feb 08, 2013 10:15 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 08, 2013 10:15 AM EST|
SANIBEL, Fla.- Electric service to 1,928 LCEC customers was interrupted when a sailboat made contact with a transmission line, at 7:45 a.m. today. Power was restored within five minutes.
At this time, LCEC has deployed a helicopter to inspect lines for permanent damage.
If you have questions or concerns, please visit www.lcec.net or call (239) 656-2300.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted