|Published:||Feb 08, 2013 5:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 08, 2013 6:48 PM EST|
NORTH PORT, Fla.- This is a sure "sign" of true love.
One very appreciative son put up this billboard to celebrate his parents' 65th wedding anniversary.
You can't miss it on US 41 at Toledo Blade Boulevard. It says, "Congratulations Roman and Orysia from your four truly blessed children and their families."
(Photos courtesy of Charlotte Sun)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- South Fla. Water Management District chief resigns