|Published:||Feb 08, 2013 1:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 08, 2013 1:35 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- On Sunday, February 10th, beginning at 12:00 p.m. the Fort Myers Police Department will be closing roads for the Edison Festival of Light Junior Parade. The closures include the ramp off the Caloosahatchee Bridge into downtown and all roads north of Second Street to the river between Jackson and Monroe Streets
Those who wish to attend the parade are encouraged to arrive in the downtown area prior to 12:00 p.m. The parking garages will be open before the parade starts however they will close during the parade. Anyone parked in the garages will be unable to exit until the parade is over.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer