|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 11:41 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 08, 2013 11:35 PM EST|
GOLDEN GATE, Fla.-The Collier County Sheriff's Office is investigating a stabbing in Golden Gate. It happened on the 4600 block of 31st Avenue SW.
The sheriff's office says a woman was attacked in her home. They also say she was the victim of a burglary and sexual battery. The victim was so seriously injured, she had to be flown to Lee Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Investigators searched the area for the suspect, by ground and air, but did not find him.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent