|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 7:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 7:34 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FL - The United States Post Office will end Saturday mail deliveries according to an announcement from the Postmaster General. The agency is more than 15 billion dollars in debt and the new schedule is expected to save 2 billion dollars a year. But while you might expect many to be upset about the new schedule, customers tell WINK News, they wonder why it took the agency so long to make the decision.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba