|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 7:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 7:34 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FL - The United States Post Office will end Saturday mail deliveries according to an announcement from the Postmaster General. The agency is more than 15 billion dollars in debt and the new schedule is expected to save 2 billion dollars a year. But while you might expect many to be upset about the new schedule, customers tell WINK News, they wonder why it took the agency so long to make the decision.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Coast Guard repatriates 7 Cuban migrants