|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
Mesa County, AZ-- The Colorado mother arrested in Lee County for the deaths of her two sons was in court today.
Heather Holesapple-Jensen was formally charged with child abuse, negligent homicide and false reporting.
She was extradited to Colorado following her January arrest in North Fort Myers.
Prosecutors say last November, Holesapple-Jensen's sons died of hyperthermia when she left them alone in a running car at a ski resort.
Our affiliate in Colorado reports-- her in-laws buried the boys today.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students