|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
Mesa County, AZ-- The Colorado mother arrested in Lee County for the deaths of her two sons was in court today.
Heather Holesapple-Jensen was formally charged with child abuse, negligent homicide and false reporting.
She was extradited to Colorado following her January arrest in North Fort Myers.
Prosecutors say last November, Holesapple-Jensen's sons died of hyperthermia when she left them alone in a running car at a ski resort.
Our affiliate in Colorado reports-- her in-laws buried the boys today.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- How hurricanes get their names
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law