|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 11:48 PM EST|
Mesa County, AZ-- The Colorado mother arrested in Lee County for the deaths of her two sons was in court today.
Heather Holesapple-Jensen was formally charged with child abuse, negligent homicide and false reporting.
She was extradited to Colorado following her January arrest in North Fort Myers.
Prosecutors say last November, Holesapple-Jensen's sons died of hyperthermia when she left them alone in a running car at a ski resort.
Our affiliate in Colorado reports-- her in-laws buried the boys today.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.