|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 3:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 11:42 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Collier County deputies arrested 22-year-old Joshua Brodowsky, of 5353 Hardee St., on Wednesday after an investigation revealed he had allegedly had sex with a girl between the age of 12 and 15.
At some point between November and December 2012, the victim allegedly had sex with the teen one time at his residence. When asked about the incident, Brodowsky allegedly told the detective, "She was very drunk that night."
Brodowsky was arrested and charged with Lewd Lacivious Battery.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims