|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 11:20 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 11:20 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Crews in Cape Coral will begin working on repairs on the bridge located on Hancock Bridge Parkway. It's taking place at NE 13th Avenue.
Traffic patterns will be shifting in order to complete the work. Crews will be resealing joints and repaving parts of the bridge.
The work is expected to take about two weeks and is part of Cape Coral's maintenance plan to preserve the bridges.
- Fire destroys home, 2 cars, motorcycle in Port Charlotte
- iGeneration Charter School in Immokalee shuts down
- Barbara B. Mann remembered at annual Holiday Carol Sing
- Naples Botanical Garden Night Lights kicks off tonight
- City of Palms Classic tips off in Fort Myers
- Florida U.S. Senator offers to go to Iran for CIA contractor
- I-75 south lanes closed near Sarasota after crash
- Firefighters find body in Ocala home; dog rescued
- Police: Driver hits biker, drives with him on car
- Inmate charged in central Fla. woman's 2011 death