|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 11:20 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 11:20 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Crews in Cape Coral will begin working on repairs on the bridge located on Hancock Bridge Parkway. It's taking place at NE 13th Avenue.
Traffic patterns will be shifting in order to complete the work. Crews will be resealing joints and repaving parts of the bridge.
The work is expected to take about two weeks and is part of Cape Coral's maintenance plan to preserve the bridges.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season