|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 4:22 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 4:51 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- A controversial stem cell doctor in Bonita Springs wants the complaint against him thrown out. Dr. Zannos Grekos has been under investigation after his patient died after a stem cell treatment.
The Department of Health recommended Grekos lose his license for good, and pay a $40,000 fine.
Grekos' attorney filed his recommendation to have the complaint thrown out.
A judge will have the final say, but there's still no word on when that ruling will come.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash