|Published:||Feb 06, 2013 11:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2013 11:15 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The City of Cape Coral will be performing repairs on the bridge located on Hancock Bridge Parkway at NE 13th Avenue. The work will begin Thursday, February 7 and take about two weeks to complete. Crews will be resealing joints on the bridge deck, repaving the approach slabs and repaving the deck.
During the next two weeks, traffic patterns will be shifted from one side to the other to complete work on the entire width of the road. Motorists should be proceed with caution through the work zone and obey all traffic control devices.
This work is part of the City’s long-term preventative maintenance plan to preserve the structural integrity of city bridges. Similar work was completed last month on the Viscaya Parkway bridge at SE 21st Avenue.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims