|Published:||Feb 06, 2013 11:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2013 11:15 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The City of Cape Coral will be performing repairs on the bridge located on Hancock Bridge Parkway at NE 13th Avenue. The work will begin Thursday, February 7 and take about two weeks to complete. Crews will be resealing joints on the bridge deck, repaving the approach slabs and repaving the deck.
During the next two weeks, traffic patterns will be shifted from one side to the other to complete work on the entire width of the road. Motorists should be proceed with caution through the work zone and obey all traffic control devices.
This work is part of the City’s long-term preventative maintenance plan to preserve the structural integrity of city bridges. Similar work was completed last month on the Viscaya Parkway bridge at SE 21st Avenue.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend