COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A teen bicyclist was hit by a car near 4949 9th Street North Wednesday afternoon.
Naples Police say the teen was transported to the hospital, but the extent of his or her injuries is unknown. They say the teen was on the sidewalk when a car was pulling out of a parking lot to turn south on US 41. The driver was looking the other way and hit the bicyclist.
The scene has since been cleared.
- Second Lee County bank robbed, suspects in custody
- Fatal crash on Golden Gate Parkway
- Fire at North Fort Myers home causes extensive damage
- Florida is #2 for internet crime complaints
- Fla. man trapped in car, dies from complications
- Deputies: 86-year-old Fla. mom shoots, kills son
- Heroes rescue disabled Fla. vet from pond