|Published:||Feb 06, 2013 11:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2013 11:22 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's detectives are seeking the public's assistance on an armed home invasion robbery that happened in Lehigh Acres.
On January 27 at approximately 9:45 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call in reference to the armed robbery that occurred at 153 Wanatah Avenue South. Deputies arrived on scene and spoke with the victims who advised that four suspects, armed with weapons, forced their way into the home. The suspects battered the victims and ransacked the home, taking numerous items.
The suspects are described as Hispanic males, approximately 20-30 years old. The suspects had their faces concealed.
If you know anything about this armed home invasion robbery, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family