|Published:||Feb 06, 2013 11:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2013 11:22 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's detectives are seeking the public's assistance on an armed home invasion robbery that happened in Lehigh Acres.
On January 27 at approximately 9:45 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call in reference to the armed robbery that occurred at 153 Wanatah Avenue South. Deputies arrived on scene and spoke with the victims who advised that four suspects, armed with weapons, forced their way into the home. The suspects battered the victims and ransacked the home, taking numerous items.
The suspects are described as Hispanic males, approximately 20-30 years old. The suspects had their faces concealed.
If you know anything about this armed home invasion robbery, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword: REWARD.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge