|Published:||Feb 06, 2013 10:39 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2013 10:39 AM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested 27-year-old Jethro Kis Senat, of Miami, on Tuesday after a fourth undercover drug buy. This is Senat’s ninth booking with 21 records.
Narcotics detectives purchased crack cocaine from Senat on Jan. 11, twice on Jan. 25 and Tuesday at undisclosed locations. Senat has an extensive criminal background in Charlotte County even though he lists Miami as his address.
Senat was charged with four felony counts of Sale and Delivery of Crack Cocaine; four felony counts of Possession of Crack Cocaine; two counts of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, andPossession of Marijuana. He was transported to the Charlotte County Jail where he remains on no bond.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157 or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting