|Published:||Feb 06, 2013 5:37 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2013 5:37 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Investigators arrested Cleveland Dubose in regards to an animal cruelty case we first told you about last month.
Dubose is the owner of a pitbull officers found back in July. The dog was in such bad condition, he had to be put down.
Investigators already charged and arrested the dog's caretaker, James McNealy.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County