|Published:||Feb 05, 2013 11:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 05, 2013 11:27 PM EST|
DADE COUNTY, Fla.- Two brothers are back home with their mother after authorities say, they were snatched from their front yard on Tuesday night.
Five year old Daren and Three year old Rey Bonilla went missing in North Miami. Investigators found them Wednesday, with the woman who matched the suspect description.
Their mother told the CBS station in Miami that the abduction was part of a big misunderstanding with a friend, who ended up taking her kids.
Authorities say, charges could be filed in the case.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Falling tree impales Fla. man doing yard work