|Published:||Feb 05, 2013 5:55 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 05, 2013 5:55 AM EST|
SANIBEL ISLAND, Fla.-- Sanibel Island meets to approve the 2013 budget and new money to be set aside after a string of beach burglaries today.
Up for debate are funds to reimburse victims and a reward for information leading to an arrest, increasing hours of a part time parking officer for crime prevention and a new vehicle for beach patrol. Officials are also expected to ask for funds to join the lee county computer-aided dispatch system.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting