|Published:||Feb 05, 2013 5:55 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 05, 2013 5:55 AM EST|
SANIBEL ISLAND, Fla.-- Sanibel Island meets to approve the 2013 budget and new money to be set aside after a string of beach burglaries today.
Up for debate are funds to reimburse victims and a reward for information leading to an arrest, increasing hours of a part time parking officer for crime prevention and a new vehicle for beach patrol. Officials are also expected to ask for funds to join the lee county computer-aided dispatch system.
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free