|Published:||Feb 05, 2013 10:20 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 05, 2013 12:34 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Former Lee County Commissioner Brian Bigelow was arrested early this morning. This latest arrest is for violation of his pre-trial supervision.
According to the warrant, he tested positive for cocaine.
Bigelow was arrested last month on drug charges.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft