|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 6:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 6:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies arrested a Lee County woman they saw was driving drunk with 6 young kids in the car.
Deputies say Kasey Curtis slammed into the back of another car at a red light. When deputies arrived, they say they smelled alcohol on Curtis. She and five of the kids were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
While on scene, one of the kids reportedly told a medic that she didn't feel comfortable getting into the car because Curtis had been drinking and speeding.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans