|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 6:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 6:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies arrested a Lee County woman they saw was driving drunk with 6 young kids in the car.
Deputies say Kasey Curtis slammed into the back of another car at a red light. When deputies arrived, they say they smelled alcohol on Curtis. She and five of the kids were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
While on scene, one of the kids reportedly told a medic that she didn't feel comfortable getting into the car because Curtis had been drinking and speeding.
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Embry-Riddle invited to Sunshine State Conference