|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 10:12 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 10:12 AM EST|
KEY LARGO, Fla. (AP) - Officials say two people have died in a single-vehicle crash on Card Sound Road in the Florida Keys.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the crash at the intersection of Card Sound Road and State Road 905 was discovered about 12:20 a.m. Monday.
Deputies say the roads were closed off and on for several hours overnight as the crash site was cleared.
According to reports, it appears the vehicle crashed and rolled over.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing