|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 11:46 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 1:06 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is on the hunt for a suspect in connection with an occupied home burglary Lehigh Acres. It happened after 10:00 a.m. on the 1000 block of Randletree Street.
No one was injuried. The victim says she does not know the suspects involved.
A helicopter and K9 were used to search for the suspects Monday morning.
The investigation continues.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students