|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 11:46 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 1:06 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is on the hunt for a suspect in connection with an occupied home burglary Lehigh Acres. It happened after 10:00 a.m. on the 1000 block of Randletree Street.
No one was injuried. The victim says she does not know the suspects involved.
A helicopter and K9 were used to search for the suspects Monday morning.
The investigation continues.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting