|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 12:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 3:21 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Bullet holes now cover the ceiling of a Fort Myers bar.
Early this morning, a man walked into Brybills, at the corner of Metro and Winkler, and started shooting in a bar full of people. One man was hit, witnesses say the man demanded money from people in the bar. The suspect took their wallets, purses, cash and credit cards, before shooting again and then taking off.
The man who was shot was taken to the hospital, but is expected to recover.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court