|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 12:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 3:21 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Bullet holes now cover the ceiling of a Fort Myers bar.
Early this morning, a man walked into Brybills, at the corner of Metro and Winkler, and started shooting in a bar full of people. One man was hit, witnesses say the man demanded money from people in the bar. The suspect took their wallets, purses, cash and credit cards, before shooting again and then taking off.
The man who was shot was taken to the hospital, but is expected to recover.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down