|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 10:16 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 10:16 AM EST|
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) - Police say one man died and two others were wounded in a shooting outside a Super Bowl party in Miami Gardens.
Reports from witnesses indicate up to 30 shots rang out as suspects drove by and opened fire on a group of people standing outside a home late Sunday.
Police say a large crowd had gathered for a neighborhood party to watch the Super Bowl. They say the dead man was a 25-year-old father of two. There was no word on the identities of him, or the other two shooting victims.
Police say it initially appears the suspects targeted the men.
Further details were not immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend