|Published:||Feb 04, 2013 10:16 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2013 10:16 AM EST|
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) - Police say one man died and two others were wounded in a shooting outside a Super Bowl party in Miami Gardens.
Reports from witnesses indicate up to 30 shots rang out as suspects drove by and opened fire on a group of people standing outside a home late Sunday.
Police say a large crowd had gathered for a neighborhood party to watch the Super Bowl. They say the dead man was a 25-year-old father of two. There was no word on the identities of him, or the other two shooting victims.
Police say it initially appears the suspects targeted the men.
Further details were not immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage