|Published:||Feb 03, 2013 8:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 03, 2013 8:49 AM EST|
Naples, Fla. - Wink News This Morning's Nicole Papageorge and local Papa John's franchise owner Eric Leon, showed fans the easiest way to feed their Super Bowl crowd with pizza and more from Papa John's.
It's estimated that two million pizzas will be sold on game day. That's 27x the maximum capacity of the Superdome.
"Super Bowl is our Super Bowl at Papa John's," said Leon. "We have every staff member here tonight and we expect to make three times as many pizzas as usual."
Papa John's is the official pizza sponsor of Super Bowl XLVII. Millions of people have voted online in the Papa John's Coin Toss experience. By guessing heads or tails, pizza lovers have the chance to win a free large, one topping pizza.
Papa John's at Airport Pulling Road in Naples, opens Super Bowl Sunday at 10:30am and is available for takeout and delivery until midnight.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present