Naples, Fla. - Wink News This Morning's Nicole Papageorge and local Papa John's franchise owner Eric Leon, showed fans the easiest way to feed their Super Bowl crowd with pizza and more from Papa John's.
It's estimated that two million pizzas will be sold on game day. That's 27x the maximum capacity of the Superdome.
"Super Bowl is our Super Bowl at Papa John's," said Leon. "We have every staff member here tonight and we expect to make three times as many pizzas as usual."
Papa John's is the official pizza sponsor of Super Bowl XLVII. Millions of people have voted online in the Papa John's Coin Toss experience. By guessing heads or tails, pizza lovers have the chance to win a free large, one topping pizza.
Papa John's at Airport Pulling Road in Naples, opens Super Bowl Sunday at 10:30am and is available for takeout and delivery until midnight.
- Lee County deputy & girlfriend arrested on marijuana charges
- FedEx truck hits power lines, catches on fire
- Locked mystery safe found in Charlotte Harbor area
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- CCSO arrests 3, seizes 122 marijuana plants in bust
- Federal charges filed against wanted Lee County fugitive
- Turks & Caicos officials drop charges against 2 US tourists
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- State regulators suspend Lee County doctor's license
- Panther spotted at Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve