Sweetbay prepares for influx of Super Bowl customers
|Published:||Feb 03, 2013 10:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 03, 2013 10:00 AM EST|
Employees at Sweetbay supermarket in Fort Myers arrived early to prepare deli and bakery goods for the Super Bowl rush.
Popular Local & Florida News Articles
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week