|Published:||Feb 03, 2013 9:39 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 03, 2013 9:39 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. It's the sixth annual contest, "Crash the Super Bowl," and while voting is now closed, and we will have to until tonight to find out who won, there is one commercial grabbing our eye this morning.
That's because it has a Southwest Florida connection.
The parents of Mark Freiburger are joining us live in the studio for more on what this win could mean for their son.
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Disabled kids in nursing homes suit consolidated