|Published:||Feb 01, 2013 6:39 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2013 8:22 AM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - The Country Jam Music Festival is coming back to Naples for the first time in four years. The Collier County Fairgrounds and Cat Country 107.1 have partnered to present the 2013 Country Jam Music Festival.
The show, headlined by Justin Moore, features a full day of music including rising Nashville artists Parmalee and Casey James.
Justin Moore currently has released two songs that have hit #1,"If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away" and "Small Town USA". His current
hit "Till My Last Day" sits at number 6 on the music charts.
The 2013 Country Jam Music Festival is an event for the entire family.
The gates open Saturday February 2nd at 3:00pm on the Collier County Fairgrounds. Once inside the gates the guest will enjoy the many different vendors that range from world champion barbeque, arts & crafts, to western apparel.
There will also be a kid's area that includes rides, games, rock walls, and a portable 165-ft. Zip Line.
Tickets are on sale for the event at www.countryjamflorida.com and also at various business locations in Naples.
Kids 5 and under are free. The Collier County Fairgrounds are located 11 miles east of Interstate 75 and Exit 111.
Visitors should bring their own blankets and chairs for seating. No coolers allowed.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks