|Published:||Feb 01, 2013 6:39 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2013 8:22 AM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - The Country Jam Music Festival is coming back to Naples for the first time in four years. The Collier County Fairgrounds and Cat Country 107.1 have partnered to present the 2013 Country Jam Music Festival.
The show, headlined by Justin Moore, features a full day of music including rising Nashville artists Parmalee and Casey James.
Justin Moore currently has released two songs that have hit #1,"If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away" and "Small Town USA". His current
hit "Till My Last Day" sits at number 6 on the music charts.
The 2013 Country Jam Music Festival is an event for the entire family.
The gates open Saturday February 2nd at 3:00pm on the Collier County Fairgrounds. Once inside the gates the guest will enjoy the many different vendors that range from world champion barbeque, arts & crafts, to western apparel.
There will also be a kid's area that includes rides, games, rock walls, and a portable 165-ft. Zip Line.
Tickets are on sale for the event at www.countryjamflorida.com and also at various business locations in Naples.
Kids 5 and under are free. The Collier County Fairgrounds are located 11 miles east of Interstate 75 and Exit 111.
Visitors should bring their own blankets and chairs for seating. No coolers allowed.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified