|Published:||Feb 01, 2013 10:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2013 11:47 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - We're just two days away from Super Bowl Sunday. That game will be broadcast on WINK. The party is already getting started for some fans. We found a few at Big Al's city Sports Grill, where bartenders are trying out their Ravens and 49ers-themed drinks, $4 each, served in martini glasses.
"Our guests are going to be able to choose whatever team they want to win that day and if they pick the right team, the will be able to come back and redeem free chips and salsa appetizer," bartender Omar Hernandez said.
Big Al's is also planning raffles and prize giveaways. Seats are first come, first served, so come early. Some fans tell us they're planning a more low-key Sunday, grilling or watching the game while enjoying some time on the water. Wherever you watch the game, make sure you play it safe. Fort Myers Police say they will have extra officers patrolling the streets, looking for drunk drivers. They're also reminding those hosting parties to make sure their guests leave with a sober driver.
If you or someone you're with has too much to drink this weekend, AAA can help get you and your car home safely. Their Town to Go Service is free and open to members as well as non-members. Just acll 855-2-TOW-2-GO.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013