FORT MYERS, Fla. - We're just two days away from Super Bowl Sunday. That game will be broadcast on WINK. The party is already getting started for some fans. We found a few at Big Al's city Sports Grill, where bartenders are trying out their Ravens and 49ers-themed drinks, $4 each, served in martini glasses.
"Our guests are going to be able to choose whatever team they want to win that day and if they pick the right team, the will be able to come back and redeem free chips and salsa appetizer," bartender Omar Hernandez said.
Big Al's is also planning raffles and prize giveaways. Seats are first come, first served, so come early. Some fans tell us they're planning a more low-key Sunday, grilling or watching the game while enjoying some time on the water. Wherever you watch the game, make sure you play it safe. Fort Myers Police say they will have extra officers patrolling the streets, looking for drunk drivers. They're also reminding those hosting parties to make sure their guests leave with a sober driver.
If you or someone you're with has too much to drink this weekend, AAA can help get you and your car home safely. Their Town to Go Service is free and open to members as well as non-members. Just acll 855-2-TOW-2-GO.
- Lee County deputy & girlfriend arrested on marijuana charges
- FedEx truck hits power lines, catches on fire
- Locked mystery safe found in Charlotte Harbor area
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- CCSO arrests 3, seizes 122 marijuana plants in bust
- Federal charges filed against wanted Lee County fugitive
- Turks & Caicos officials drop charges against 2 US tourists
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- State regulators suspend Lee County doctor's license
- Panther spotted at Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve