|Published:||Feb 01, 2013 12:42 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2013 12:42 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- The father of a Bonita Springs woman, who was found dead earlier this month, is speaking only to WINK News.
Darla Miller's body was found in a wooded area off Oakland Drive on January 19th. Deputies are still not saying how the 22-year-old died, but her father says they have been able to rule out a shooting or stabbing. He says he last spoke to his daughter two days before her death.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer