|Published:||Feb 01, 2013 12:42 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2013 12:42 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- The father of a Bonita Springs woman, who was found dead earlier this month, is speaking only to WINK News.
Darla Miller's body was found in a wooded area off Oakland Drive on January 19th. Deputies are still not saying how the 22-year-old died, but her father says they have been able to rule out a shooting or stabbing. He says he last spoke to his daughter two days before her death.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba