|Published:||Feb 01, 2013 12:42 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2013 12:42 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- The father of a Bonita Springs woman, who was found dead earlier this month, is speaking only to WINK News.
Darla Miller's body was found in a wooded area off Oakland Drive on January 19th. Deputies are still not saying how the 22-year-old died, but her father says they have been able to rule out a shooting or stabbing. He says he last spoke to his daughter two days before her death.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach