|Published:||Feb 01, 2013 11:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2013 11:28 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The battle over red light cameras in Collier County is not over yet.
Even though commissioners voted to remove the cameras on February 28, 2013, WINK News is learning they could get a reprieve.
Commissioner Donna Fiala will bring up the topic at next Tuesday's meeting. Collier County Sheriff Kevin Rambosk plans to present new information we haven't heard before that points to the advantages of having red light cameras.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Communications satellite launched into space
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected