|Published:||Jan 31, 2013 3:13 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2013 6:05 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Crime Stoppers is asking for the public's help identifying a man who went to the Circle K at 9951 Orange River Boulevard in Fort Myers just before 6:00 a.m. on January 12th. Upon entering the store, the unknown male looked around for a few seconds, then grabbed two 18 packs of Budweiser beer and fled the store, taking off in a white Crown Victoria, complete with a getaway driver.
Surveillance cameras captured images of the suspect and now deputies hope to identify him. Upon his identification, location and arrest, he’ll be facing misdemeanor theft charges.
Anyone with information on the identity and whereabouts of the Budweiser burglar is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis