|Published:||Jan 31, 2013 3:13 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2013 6:05 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Crime Stoppers is asking for the public's help identifying a man who went to the Circle K at 9951 Orange River Boulevard in Fort Myers just before 6:00 a.m. on January 12th. Upon entering the store, the unknown male looked around for a few seconds, then grabbed two 18 packs of Budweiser beer and fled the store, taking off in a white Crown Victoria, complete with a getaway driver.
Surveillance cameras captured images of the suspect and now deputies hope to identify him. Upon his identification, location and arrest, he’ll be facing misdemeanor theft charges.
Anyone with information on the identity and whereabouts of the Budweiser burglar is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend