|Published:||Jan 31, 2013 4:24 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2013 6:43 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. – Willie Nelson’s performance tonight with special guests Jamey Johnson and Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real has been cancelled and rescheduled to a TBA date due to the flu-like symptoms the singer has been experiencing over the last few days.
The artist will return to Estero at a rescheduled date that is TBA. The promoter, AEG Live, is working with Willie’s agent/management team to get a rescheduled date release to the public ASAP.
Tickets for tonight’s performance will be honored at the TBA rescheduled Willie Nelson concert date. However, if the ticket purchasers require a refund, refunds will be given at point of purchase. For more information contact the Germain Arena box office or ticketmaster.com.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim