|Published:||Jan 31, 2013 5:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2013 6:42 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Jeep hit a school bus on Buckingham Rd. at Park Dr. Thursday afternoon, sending one person to the hospital.
The fire department cut the door off the Jeep in order to get to the driver, but officials said he was conscious. He was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
The bus driver and the only child onboard were both uninjured.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office said the Jeep hit the bus, and was therefore at fault.
Buckingham was completely blocked, but has since re-opened.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Landlord accused in lead paint case