|Published:||Jan 31, 2013 5:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2013 6:42 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Jeep hit a school bus on Buckingham Rd. at Park Dr. Thursday afternoon, sending one person to the hospital.
The fire department cut the door off the Jeep in order to get to the driver, but officials said he was conscious. He was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
The bus driver and the only child onboard were both uninjured.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office said the Jeep hit the bus, and was therefore at fault.
Buckingham was completely blocked, but has since re-opened.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Fla. man dies after crashing into moving train
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Man found floating in water near Marathon
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge
- Missing man's kayak washes up in Pensacola