|Published:||Jan 31, 2013 11:50 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2013 11:50 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Just before 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, members of the Lee County Sheriff's Office were tipped off by a suspect's nervous behavior, resulting in the seizure of 900 grams of cocaine.
While at the gas pumps at the BP Station on Colonial Blvd., a deputy observed Timothy Milhomme who appeared to be very nervous. He wouldn’t look at the deputy and he entered the store, appeared to pay for his gas and then approached the pumps. He began the process of putting gas into his car, left the nozzle in his car and then after a few minutes removed the nozzle and turned the pump off. The deputy noticed he had not pumped any gas. Milhomme then re-entered the gas station.
When Milhomme exited the store he did not return to his car, which was still sitting at the pump. He walked away from the business, abandoning his car. A Narcotics K-9 alerted to his vehicle and Milhomme was found walking through the parking lot of an adjoining business. A search of the car discovered almost a kilo of cocaine hidden within the car.
Milhomme was arrested and charged with trafficking in cocaine
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.