|Published:||Jan 30, 2013 5:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 30, 2013 5:40 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Crews are working to repair a large water main break that is affecting the area of Corkscrew Rd. and U.S. 41.
Area homes and businesses are currently without water.
Estero Fire and Lee Utilites say it was a six to ten inch water main that broke.
It's unclear when the repairs will be finished.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- No charges in Jameis Winston sex assault case
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes