|Published:||Jan 30, 2013 5:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 30, 2013 5:40 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Crews are working to repair a large water main break that is affecting the area of Corkscrew Rd. and U.S. 41.
Area homes and businesses are currently without water.
Estero Fire and Lee Utilites say it was a six to ten inch water main that broke.
It's unclear when the repairs will be finished.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent