|Published:||Jan 30, 2013 5:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 30, 2013 5:40 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Crews are working to repair a large water main break that is affecting the area of Corkscrew Rd. and U.S. 41.
Area homes and businesses are currently without water.
Estero Fire and Lee Utilites say it was a six to ten inch water main that broke.
It's unclear when the repairs will be finished.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed