|Published:||Jan 30, 2013 5:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 30, 2013 5:22 AM EST|
Toyota is recalling more than a million vehicles in the US.
About 752,000 Corolla sedans and Corolla Matrix small crossovers from the 2003 and 2004 model years will be recalled for a faulty airbag control module.
In an entirely separate recall, about 270,000 Lexus IS sedans from the 2006 to 2012 model years are being recalled to check for a loose nut on the front wipers.
Owners of all the affected models will receive a letter telling them to bring their vehicles into dealers for repairs.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Governor Scott signs bill to expand early voting days