|Published:||Jan 30, 2013 5:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 30, 2013 5:22 AM EST|
Toyota is recalling more than a million vehicles in the US.
About 752,000 Corolla sedans and Corolla Matrix small crossovers from the 2003 and 2004 model years will be recalled for a faulty airbag control module.
In an entirely separate recall, about 270,000 Lexus IS sedans from the 2006 to 2012 model years are being recalled to check for a loose nut on the front wipers.
Owners of all the affected models will receive a letter telling them to bring their vehicles into dealers for repairs.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral