|Published:||Jan 29, 2013 11:51 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 29, 2013 11:53 PM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. --Southwest Florida football fans could spot a familiar face on the Super Bowl field this coming Sunday.
A graduate from Riverdale High School is playing for the Baltimore Ravens.
Terrence Cody is currently listed at 341 pounds...that's actually down from his playing weight at Riverdale High School.
After talking to his high school coach...you get the feeling Cody's personality is just as big.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Naples Police search for suspect in 'stranger danger' case
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys