|Published:||Jan 29, 2013 11:51 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 29, 2013 11:53 PM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. --Southwest Florida football fans could spot a familiar face on the Super Bowl field this coming Sunday.
A graduate from Riverdale High School is playing for the Baltimore Ravens.
Terrence Cody is currently listed at 341 pounds...that's actually down from his playing weight at Riverdale High School.
After talking to his high school coach...you get the feeling Cody's personality is just as big.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend