|Published:||Jan 28, 2013 3:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 28, 2013 5:08 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Fire officials say the same task force that investigated a string of arson fires in the Iona-McGregor area two years ago will be looking into a pair that sparked yesterday. Authorities are not calling the fires suspicious yet.
Both flames sparked yesterday evening, one near Kapok Court, with the other off Thornton Road. The small brush fires didn't cause any major damage, but it has been enough to cause concern in the neighborhood.
Investigators have not ruled on an official cause to yesterday's fires. They say authorities will continue to investigate through the remainder of the week.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.