|Published:||Jan 28, 2013 3:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 28, 2013 5:08 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Fire officials say the same task force that investigated a string of arson fires in the Iona-McGregor area two years ago will be looking into a pair that sparked yesterday. Authorities are not calling the fires suspicious yet.
Both flames sparked yesterday evening, one near Kapok Court, with the other off Thornton Road. The small brush fires didn't cause any major damage, but it has been enough to cause concern in the neighborhood.
Investigators have not ruled on an official cause to yesterday's fires. They say authorities will continue to investigate through the remainder of the week.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis