|Published:||Jan 28, 2013 11:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 28, 2013 11:55 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- We are getting a look at one of the best parts of the super bowl... the commercials. One Dorito's commercial was made by a man whose family lives right here in Fort Myers.
Mark Freiburger is one of the five finalists looking to win $1 million and have his "Fashionista Daddy" commercial air during the Super Bowl! It's all part of Doritos' annual "Crash the Super Bowl Contest."
Fans can vote on their favorite through Tuesday, January 29th. Remember, you can watch the Super Bowl right here on WINK on Sunday night.
Fans can vote on the Doritos Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/DoritosUSA
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues