|Published:||Jan 28, 2013 11:32 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 28, 2013 11:32 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A contractor for the City of Cape Coral will be connecting a water service line in the Hancock Creek South area on Tuesday, January 29. Service will be impacted from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for specific subdivisions on Hancock Creek South.
The affected subdivisions are Pine Key (residents in buildings 1030, 1040, 1050, 1080, 1065, 1075, 1085 and 1095, and the clubhouse), and Casa de Fiori (11 units). A total of 68 units will be under a “precautionary boil water” notice. Please note: The Crossings on Hancock Creek will not be affected.
The City will notify the media when the precautionary boil water notice has been rescinded by the Lee County Health Department.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- NOAA predicts another busy hurricane season
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation