|Published:||Jan 28, 2013 11:32 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 28, 2013 11:32 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A contractor for the City of Cape Coral will be connecting a water service line in the Hancock Creek South area on Tuesday, January 29. Service will be impacted from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for specific subdivisions on Hancock Creek South.
The affected subdivisions are Pine Key (residents in buildings 1030, 1040, 1050, 1080, 1065, 1075, 1085 and 1095, and the clubhouse), and Casa de Fiori (11 units). A total of 68 units will be under a “precautionary boil water” notice. Please note: The Crossings on Hancock Creek will not be affected.
The City will notify the media when the precautionary boil water notice has been rescinded by the Lee County Health Department.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man fatally shot in strip club parking lot
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- Man with SWFL ties makes FBI Most Wanted list
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- 1 Florida Lotto player wins $46 million jackpot
- United Airlines begins non-stop service from RSW to Denver