|Published:||Jan 27, 2013 7:15 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 27, 2013 10:08 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting in south Fort Myers.
One man has been taken to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Authorities received a call about shots fired around 3 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Gladiolus Drive and McGregor Boulevard.
Detectives found shell casings at an Exxon gas station.
So far, there's no word on any suspects.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing