|Published:||Jan 27, 2013 10:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 27, 2013 10:06 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A variety of comedians are hitting the stage at the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall.
Several comedians will entertain the crowd during February.
The month of comedy kicks off with Robin Williams Tuesday night.
General Manager Scott Saxon joined us in the studio during WINK News Now Weekend Morning to rundown all the details.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers