COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The DEA and the Department of Health and Human Services confirmed today that they removed all of the controlled substances from all three Sunshine Pharmacies in Collier County.
Last week, a search warrant was executed at the pharmacy on Rattlesnake Hammock Road to investigate possible problems with Medicare and Medicaid claims.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th