|Published:||Jan 25, 2013 5:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 25, 2013 5:19 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The DEA and the Department of Health and Human Services confirmed today that they removed all of the controlled substances from all three Sunshine Pharmacies in Collier County.
Last week, a search warrant was executed at the pharmacy on Rattlesnake Hammock Road to investigate possible problems with Medicare and Medicaid claims.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Naples Police search for suspect in 'stranger danger' case
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys