|Published:||Jan 25, 2013 5:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 25, 2013 5:19 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The DEA and the Department of Health and Human Services confirmed today that they removed all of the controlled substances from all three Sunshine Pharmacies in Collier County.
Last week, a search warrant was executed at the pharmacy on Rattlesnake Hammock Road to investigate possible problems with Medicare and Medicaid claims.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape