|Published:||Jan 25, 2013 5:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 25, 2013 5:10 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Georgia Banker accused of stealing millions of dollars is now officially charged with fraud.
Aubrey Lee Price was last seen in June getting onboard the Key West Express, headed to Fort Myers, but he hasn't been seen since. The FBI says price left a suicide note, saying he stole $40 million from investors, but investigators say they believe Price is still alive and possibly hiding in Florida.
The FBI says they're using every resource they can to find Price and have him re-pay the investors.
Price is accused of defrauding more than 100 people and several banks.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one