|Published:||Jan 25, 2013 5:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 25, 2013 5:10 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Georgia Banker accused of stealing millions of dollars is now officially charged with fraud.
Aubrey Lee Price was last seen in June getting onboard the Key West Express, headed to Fort Myers, but he hasn't been seen since. The FBI says price left a suicide note, saying he stole $40 million from investors, but investigators say they believe Price is still alive and possibly hiding in Florida.
The FBI says they're using every resource they can to find Price and have him re-pay the investors.
Price is accused of defrauding more than 100 people and several banks.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday