|Published:||Jan 24, 2013 12:41 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 24, 2013 5:57 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County woman is in jail, accused of leaving her newborn on a doorstep.
Deputies say 24-year-old Jennifer Brand left her baby in a car seat, wrapped in a blanket, outside what she thought was where the baby's father lived.
Investigators say the baby was outside for about 10 minutes, and that it was 52 degrees outside.
Brand faces child neglect charges.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses