|Published:||Jan 24, 2013 12:41 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 24, 2013 5:57 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County woman is in jail, accused of leaving her newborn on a doorstep.
Deputies say 24-year-old Jennifer Brand left her baby in a car seat, wrapped in a blanket, outside what she thought was where the baby's father lived.
Investigators say the baby was outside for about 10 minutes, and that it was 52 degrees outside.
Brand faces child neglect charges.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron