|Published:||Jan 23, 2013 6:44 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 23, 2013 6:44 PM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A woman who was arrested after returning from a cruise on an incarceration order dating back to 1999 has been released from jail.
Robin Hall was released Wednesday from the Orange County Jail after a judge deemed she had served her required 50 hours of jail time.
Hall was taken into custody last week after arriving at Port Canaveral from a vacation with her family. When authorities checked the cruise ship's passenger list for terrorists, they found a warrant for Hall.
Hall was ordered to perform 50 hours of community service in 1991 after she was arrested for stealing a pack of cigarettes from a store.
She never did it, and an incarceration order was issued in 1999.
The judge said in her order that Hall's case is now closed.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Disabled kids in nursing homes suit consolidated