|Published:||Jan 23, 2013 11:32 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 23, 2013 6:02 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- This afternoon Collier County investigators are expected to release new details on a string of burglaries in the area.
Investigators say three men (28-year-old Roney Howard IV, 25-year-old Rommel Bradshaw, and 29-year-old Andy Johnson ) were all arrested for burglary and grand theft charges.
The men were pulled over for illegal window tint. Inside the car, deputies say they found a flat screen TV, several pillowcases full of jewelry, and a gun.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Charlotte County does away with PE class